Represent.Us is seeking Summer 2017 legal interns to support the research, development, and implementation of anti-corruption ballot initiatives and legislation across the nation. Legal interns will be deeply involved in drafting anti-corruption measures for future campaigns and analyzing cutting-edge reform options.
- Interns receive a stipend to assist with living costs.
- Based in our San Francisco/Bay Area office.
- Start and end dates are flexible. Minimum internship length is 5 weeks.
- Apply by March 15, 2017. However, internships are offered on a rolling basis, so applicants with strong interest are encouraged to apply early.
- Passion for political and democracy reforms such as campaign finance, ethics, transparency, redistricting, and voting reforms.
- Be a rising 2L or rising 3L in law school in the summer of 2017.
- Excellent legal research and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Having taken Constitutional Law – especially with a First Amendment component – is a plus.
- Please send an email with your resume, a brief writing sample, and a letter of interest attached to email@example.com with the subject line “Legal Intern.”
Represent.Us is the nation’s largest grassroots anti-corruption campaign. We bring conservatives and progressives together to fix America’s corrupt political system.
Our small team is a carefully curated mix of seasoned political campaigners, policy wonks, advertising experts, designers, and engineers. We’re not a startup, but we’ve got startup DNA: we’re nimble, constantly learning and iterating, and know when it’s time to celebrate a Wednesday afternoon with root beer floats. We constantly push ourselves to push the envelope – to ignore “industry standards” and set a new standard.
We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, FOX, CBS, and hundreds of other national and local media outlets.
Represent.Us recently opened a satellite office in San Francisco. Come work with us!