Represent.Us is seeking a full-time Executive Administrator (EA) to do reception, office administration, data entry, office upkeep, and executive assistance for the Director. The position is located in our Florence, MA office and reports to the Operations Director. The EA must work quickly and proactively, be adept at anticipating needs, take initiative, be an effective problem solver and communicator. The position works with three departments: operations, executive, and development.
Under the direction of the Operations Director, the Executive Assistant will:
- Provide executive assistance to the Executive Director (ED), including maintain executive calendar, scheduling calls, travel arrangements, and other needs as requested.
- Track and maintain reports for ED expenses and reimbursements.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, fax, mail) for the ED
- Provide donor database support; including data entry and reporting, as requested.
- Provide stewardship support to development team.
- Provide special project support as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office, and ensuring common areas are kept tidy.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and reorder as needed.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a position of similar complexity and responsibility, preferably in a non-profit public interest oriented setting.
- Able to follow-through on assignments with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
- Able to resourcefully solve problems independently
- Ability to clearly communicate with staff and constituents at all levels and in all forms (written, verbal, group meetings).
Skills & Attributes
- Consistently demonstrate common sense, flexibility and teamwork. Must be able to adapt or modify plans, timelines or processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Must be confident, outgoing, courteous, and professional in all written and verbal communications.
- Must be comfortable and confident in a supportive role while also able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Must have strong personal work ethic
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude with new types of software and database management
- A great sense of humor is a must!
- Finally, you should have a great attitude and embrace working in a cross-partisan organization.
Compensation and Benefits
We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors. Accordingly, we offer highly competitive salaries and pretty awesome benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement benefits, a health reimbursement account, a dependent care account, and a wellness benefit. Oh, and we have this crazy idea that we’ll do better work if we have time to see our friends and families, so we get four (4) weeks of paid vacation each year.
Please send an email with your resume and a letter of interest attached to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive Administrator.”
Represent.Us is the nation’s largest grassroots anti-corruption campaign. We bring conservatives and progressives together to fix America’s corrupt political system.
Our small team is a carefully curated mix of seasoned political campaigners, policy wonks, advertising experts, designers, and engineers. We’re not a startup, but we’ve got startup DNA: we’re nimble, constantly learning and iterating, and know when it’s time to celebrate a Wednesday afternoon with root beer floats. We constantly push ourselves to push the envelope – to ignore “industry standards” and set a new standard.
We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, FOX, CBS, and hundreds of other national and local media outlets.
Represent.Us is based in Northampton, MA, and recently opened a satellite office in San Francisco, CA. Come work with us!