Want More Videos? Subscribe! →
Congress thought that they could sneak through a series of awful provisions in the Omnibus Bill without the public catching on. But guess what? We noticed and we are angry.
Here are just a few of the most outrageous elements of the deal:
- Defense lobbyists scored $479 Million for defense contractors to make warplanes the Pentagon did not ask for. Sound expensive? They’re paying for it by…
- Cutting $93 Million from the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program.
- Ignore the will of 70% of Washington, D.C. residents by overruling their recent vote to reform D.C. marijuana laws.
- Put taxpayers back on the hook for big bank bailouts by repealing laws that were put in place after the 2008 financial collapse.
- Give billionaires a giant loophole so they can give up to 1.5 Million to political parties. That’s TEN TIMES the current limit.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We want a government that represents US and not just lobbyists and special interest groups. The deal has already passed the House and Senate, and is on its way to the President’s desk. The time to speak up and take action is right now!